Clean, affordable energy, 24/7
Maximise your solar power utilisation, day or night, with a Nickel Energy battery solution.
Solar Day and Night
Nickel Energy’s solar battery storage solutions protect you from rising electricity prices and provide you with energy independence, day and night.
Reduce your reliance on the grid and avoid peak time-of-use tariffs by storing your solar energy and using it after the sun goes down.
Our state-of-the-art battery solutions can also provide you with backup protection by detecting outages and automatically becoming your home’s energy source when the grid goes down.
Our battery storage solutions
We can install the battery storage solution to suit your specific energy needs.
Tesla Powerwall 2
Most affordable per kWh
With an integrated battery inverter, Tesla’s Powerwall is currently the most affordable home battery in terms of cost per kWh.
- Seamlessly monitor and optimise with the Tesla App
- 13.5 kWh usable capacity, 7 kW peak power, 5 kW continuous power
- Floor or wall-mounted, indoor or outdoor
- Operational temperature: -20C to 50C
- Water and dust resistance to IP67
- Weight: 114 kg
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 753 mm x 147 mm
- Stack up to 10 Powerwalls together
- Warranty: 10 years
Fully integrated AC coupled solar battery
The sonnenBatterie Evo is a fully integrated AC-coupled solar battery storage system designed for outdoor and indoor installations.
- Applications: Time-of-use / Self-consumption / Backup
- 10 kWh usable capacity (11 kWh nominal capacity)
- Max charge/discharge current (continuous)/Max power: 40A / 5kW
- IP56 outdoor rating, complies with AS/NZS 5139 standard for outdoor/indoor installations
- Ambient temperature range: -5C to 45C
- Dimensions: 710mm x 1400mm x 427mm
- Installed weight: 163.5 kg (approximate)
- Warranty: 10 years or 10,000 cycles
- Manufactured in Germany
Sungrow Hybrid Inverters
Residential Hybrid Single Phase Inverters
Choose from SH5.0/6.0RS or SH8.0 – 10RS with centralised power plant management for low O&M cost.
- iSolarCloud monitoring available on App and Web
- 24 / 7 live monitoring both online and with integrated display
- Rated AC output power: 5000 / 6000 / 8000 / 10000 W
- Ideal for both new installation and retrofit scenario
- Built-in smart PID recovery function
- SH5.0/6.0 dimensions: 490mm x 340mm x 170mm
- SH5.0/6.0 weight: 18.5 kg
- SH8.0-10 dimensions: 605mm x 435mm x 181mm
- SH8.0-10 weight: 29 kg
Download the product datasheets:
Want to know more about batteries?
One of our team will call you back to answer your solar enquiries.
call us — 02 6622 0088
Speak with our team between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
visit our store
Drop in and speak with one of the team between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Yes, I'd like an obligation free quote.
Find out how it works together.
Contact us today.
Call our team — 02 6622 0088
or drop into our office between 9-5 Monday-Friday
at Unit 10, The Strand Arcade
74-78 Molesworth Street
Lismore NSW 2480